We are Millennials and Gen Z volunteers working to improve race relations through education, technology, arts and meaningful dialogue.
Are you a teacher in Canada?
We've created a presentation for grades 7 -12 teachers to use while talking about race and racism in class. As well, check our recent panel discussion about talking to kids about racism.
Have you seen our documentary on racism in Calgary?
Learn about other recent projects:
- Finding Common Ground - Our five-part podcast explores the narratives of hate and counter-hate in Alberta.
- Long Way To Go - Research study with 150 Alberta K-12 teachers and admin staff on multiculturalism and racism within classrooms.
- Race Issues - Comic meme series about racialized youth and their experiences with microaggressions in Canada.
- Language Decoded - An inclusive language guide and app meant to make individuals think before they speak.
- WOC: A Sisterhood - Experimental multimedia art project about unapologetic women of colour.
- Quantifying Race Relations - Three-year quantitative research project tracking incidences of racisms and racialization in Canada.
- YYC Colours - A documentary about racism in Calgary.