We are Millennials and Gen Z activists who are working to improve race relations in Canada. We often collaborate with a variety of ethnic communities on various projects, and work to end racism through education, technology and arts initiatives, as well as promote multiculturalism.
Learn about our recent projects:
- Long Way To Go - Research study with 150 Alberta K-12 teachers and admin staff on multiculturalism and racism within classrooms.
- Race Issues - Comic meme series about racialized youth and their experiences with microaggressions in Canada.
- Language Decoded - An inclusive language guide and app meant to make individuals think before they speak.
- WOC: A Sisterhood - Experimental multimedia art project about unapologetic women of colour.
- Quantifying Race Relations - Three-year quantitative research project tracking incidences of racisms and racialization in Canada
- Anti-Racism Arts Festival - Learn about our annual festival we host in a different city every year.
Find out about our many other projects and read our blog.